-
October 17th, 2002, 02:48 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Lancelot, we miss you too!
Don't let the bad egg ruin it for the rest of us. We miss your poems!
Let us know you are still there...please!
-
October 17th, 2002, 08:57 AM
#2
Inactive Member
oh Lancelot!!! Where are you my precious....come out, come out wherever you are!! Le purrr Le purrr You cannot hide [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] LOL just kidding around, start posting again Sir Lance...forget about the other stuff, life's to short! [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img]
-
October 17th, 2002, 11:10 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Yes darling Lancelot, where are you?
JetRnk
-
October 17th, 2002, 11:40 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Yes Lancelot darling~ Come and be here with us again, everything is ok. WE MISS U... [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
Pretty please... [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] - NYJ - [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
-
October 17th, 2002, 12:12 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Lancelot~ Don't make me come and find you!
( LOL ) [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] - NYJ -
-
October 17th, 2002, 01:39 PM
#6
moderator
We liked having you here Lancelot!
4 SURE [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] You belong in our lives [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
and you are missed!
[img]smile.gif[/img]
Gus
-
October 17th, 2002, 02:20 PM
#7
Inactive Member
No, kidding Lance where you been hanging out?
-
October 17th, 2002, 08:07 PM
#8
moderator
OK darling... I will be sending the pic this week. Hope that not why you haven't been around..... (I know how busy you are!)
Love you,
Cherie
-
October 17th, 2002, 09:43 PM
#9
Inactive Member
[img]smile.gif[/img]
Hello Lancelot it would be nice to have you back on the board again.I just wanted to say I'm sorry for my actions before.If you would please join us again I promise I will keep everything under control.We still don't know who you are and I'm sorry for thinking you were someone else.
I miss your wisdom! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
Team Cat1
-
October 18th, 2002, 02:42 AM
#10
Inactive Member
See Lancelot, we all miss you!
Hope to talk to you soon!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks